Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cactus Fruit and Jar


Cactus Fruit and Jar
Painted on Location
Moody Gardens Mansion
Galveston Island, Texas
8 x 8
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn
Signed lower left, "Kirby"


Had a blast today! Thank you everyone for taking the time to come out and paint with me. I taught a group of super fun people painting in the sun at the Moody Gardens Mansion in Galveston Island, Texas. We will do another workshop like this in the future. Below are the only photo's I have for you as we started to set up. Everyone kept me super busy and I forgot to take more photo's. I didn't get everyone included, more coming and going to get gear. If anyone has any photo's of the group send them to my email and I'll post them.



setting up


setting up


Laying in the Cactus Fruit


Laying in the Cactus Fruit





2 comments: