Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Portraits of Sailing

Portraits of Sailing
Oil Paintings
by
Randall Cogburn

The following is a series I started about a month ago involving one of my favorite subjects to paint and that's sailboats. I originally started with a goal of ten but reduced it to a my lucky number seven. 



Life aboard Ship
Series 1 of 7
11 x 14
Oil on Linen
Randall Cogburn

Sold




The Gleam
Series 2 of 7
11 x 14
Oil on Linen
Randall Cogburn

Sold


Approaching Port
Series 3 of 7
11 x 14
Oil on Linen
Randall Cogburn

To Purchase email me.



To Freedom
Series 4 of 7
11 x 14
Oil on Linen
Randall Cogburn

To Purchase email me.



Standing Tall
Series 5 of 7
11 x 14
Oil on Linen
Randall Cogburn

Sold


Navigating the Shoals
Series 6 of 7
11 x 14
Oil on Linen
Randall Cogburn

To Purchase email me.



Beached
Series 7 of 7
11 x 14
Oil on Linen
Randall Cogburn

To Purchase email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment