Friday, March 21, 2014

Ship Series 2


Ship Series #2

11x14
Oil on Linen

Getting back to the Ship Series/Sailboat series, I haven't really decided on titles yet. This painting is still in progress. In total I'll have 10 different paintings in this Sailboat Series available for purchase. They will be labeled as part of a series of 10. These paintings are all painted on Belgian high quality linen, and oil primed that I stretch myself  I'm guessing possibly by the end of April I'll have them all finished. They will only be available for purchase through me directly and not on eBay. 

I will be offering a discount if you purchase one of these paintings. It will be 10% off on any painting I have on eBay, up to 3 paintings. Each 11x14 painting will cost $300 + shipping and handling. If you'd like to be notified when they are ready to purchase sign up on my blog on the right and also my monthly newsletter. Until then, back to work on the boats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment