Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Green Room


The Green Room
8 x 8
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn

Sold


Framed Example
King of Frame: La Paz, w/ gold lip

This was a fun painting to paint. I always have fun doing surfing paintings. I just sit back and let the creative juices flow and the brush work do its thing. I also for the first time thought of adding something interesting that I don't think anyone has done before and that's to do prints of close ups of paintings. I suppose if it worked for other Renaissance paintings that have been greatly cropped from a huge canvas that it can work for a small painting also. So for the first time I will offer prints of crops I find interesting. I sized this particular one for 8x10 so it will fit any 8x10 frame. 


The Green Room
8 x 10
Print
Randall Cogburn

Contact me if interested.








No comments:

Post a Comment