Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rainy Day


Rainy Day
Manvel, Texas
On Location
8 x 8
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn

Click to Purchase on eBay Auction

Rainy day today. After making some errands during all this mucky weather today I come home and look out to my favorite field and wouldn't you know it, I had to paint this scene. Grabbed my gear, walked outside, setup, and painted and had a blast. It was misting while I was painting and towards the end it started to hit more like drops. Luckily, most of the scene was finished. So I headed for the porch just in time as it really started pouring. Some touches here and there and my signature and voila can't get any better than that. Having some fun painting on what most people would think as a crummy day. 

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful...really catches the feeling of being outside. :-)

    ReplyDelete