Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Seagulls


Seagulls
Galveston, Texas
8 x 8
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn

Sold

You know your near the beach when you here Seagulls making those characteristic calls. If you never been to the beach to feed them it's a must. A loaf of bread can go fast. Down near San Luis Pass I took my dad for a trip one day and a loaf of bread to feed the Seagulls. When we arrived there were a couple dilly dallying around and once we started throwing the bread out more and more came over to join in the fun. A good day at the beach. Here's a quick fact Seagulls don't always stay at the beach, I've seen them thirty miles inland before so you might not have to be near the beach to hear Seagulls gawking. 

2 comments:

  1. This was a breath of fresh air. I feel like Im on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do the sea justice! Good work! Thanks for signing up for my blog!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete