Sunday, March 24, 2013

Afternoon Break


Afternoon Break
Galveston, Texas
8 x 8 
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn

Sold

Anyone enjoy reading while at the beach? I tried once and failed miserably. I'm one of those guys that has a short attention span and sometimes while reading a book I can go over a couple pages without even following what I read. Mix it up with being at the beach and I have no chance of getting through not even one chapter. I think it has to be a good book and I've read some good ones that I couldn't put down and once stayed up until 5am to finish a book. It's been a while since I read any since, I wonder why lol.

6 comments:

  1. hello
    I was watching and enjoyed them all, especially those related to the sea.
    beautiful
    a kiss

    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randall,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment.

    Your blog is beautiful, I'm enjoying your art. You do a marvelous job!!

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, and I love your ocean scenes!!! Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear the waves! Love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete