Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Randy Higbee Gallery 6 x 6 Show

I'm excited to announce I'm in the 6 x 6 show at the Randy Higbee Gallery in Costa Mesa, California. The event is an Exhibition and Sale by a Collection of the Finest Artists from around the Country. The show is open for viewing from December 8th - 21st. If your around stop by to see my paintings.

It was hard to choose from which paintings to send since I like them all. The two paintings I have in the show will be the Fisherman and Harborside Drive. If you are wanting to purchase one of these paintings click the link below the painting.


The Fisherman, Galveston TX
6 x 6
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn
Sold


Harborside Drive, Galveston TX
6 x 6
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn

Price $195 includes shipping
To Purchase email me.




Here is a really cool video clip of the Randy Higbee Gallery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment