Monday, August 6, 2012

Wadsworth....


Wadsworth, TX
20" x 20"
Oil on Canvas
Randall Cogburn
$500 includes s/h, Framed with Soft Maple floater frame.
To  Purchase Contact me Here.


Wadsworth is a small town with a population of about a couple hundred. It's on the route to go to the beaches of Matagorda. Wadsworth has only about two gas stations and I usually stop at the one that sells pizza to get some beef jerky,  it's something I've done ever since I was a kid going on trips to Matagorda with family. This small barn located near the town, I forgot where exactly, caught my eye since it was in the late evening, the sun had lit it up giving it some color in the shadow also on the front. I might be putting this painting in an upcoming Juried show in September at the Galveston Art League. It will be for sale and if you would like to purchase it contact the Galveston Art League and ask if it's available. I plan on putting this painting in a floater frame made of Soft Maple. 




No comments:

Post a Comment