Friday, May 25, 2012

Flamenco Dancing Oil Painting

Something new and something different a first in a series of larger paintings I will have up for sale. For a while I have been interested in Flamenco and it's origins. My dad was a big fan of it when he was young and learned to play some on a classical guitar which I still have and play. He was lucky enough to see Carlos Montoya in concert while he was stationed in Florida. So here is my tribute to the art of Flamenco and I'll have many more to come. This particular painting was accepted in Juried Competitions in Galveston and Texas City although didn't win anything I think it deserves a Best of Show on my blog. This is a 16x20 painting and signed lower left. I do have prints that can be purchased and will post them on ebay. The print will be stretched canvas on stretchers ready to be framed. The original is unframmed although I do have a frame for it it is custom built and weighs quite a bit so you might want to use a frame you have. It's a standard size so 16x20 frames should be easy to find. I suggest one company that sales some really nice frames called  King of Frame.


Sabrina
16" x 20" 
Oil on Canvas
Randall Cogburn
Click to Purchase Original Signed bottom left.
 includes s/h, unframmed $376
Fine Art Reproduction Prints Here




No comments:

Post a Comment